The Northwest Peer Support Conference is an annual opportunity for law enforcement peers to train and network. Their skills are used within police agencies to provide support to their peers. It is a huge benefit to all who work in law enforcement and the public as well.
The conference will be held in Clackamas County this year and the organizers are raising funds to cover expenses. Funds raised help cover the costs of the attendees, some of whose agencies don’t have budgets for these types of training.
The Clackamas County Peace Officers Benevolent Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit, has a working relationship with the organizers of the NW Peer Support Conference.
Fred Meyer has stepped forward to partner in a unique method to raise funds. Please see the following:
YOU CAN HELP THE NW PEERCON EARN DONATIONS JUST BY SHOPPING WITH YOUR FRED MEYER REWARDS CARD!
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the Clackamas County Peace Officer Benevolent Foundation at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 83729.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping the Northwest Peer Support Conference via the Clackamas County Peace Officer Benevolent Foundation earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
Take a moment to sign up for this great way to support the NW Peer Support Conference.