The Clackamas County Peace Officers’ Benevolent Foundation has partnered with EFT Corporation for direct online giving services. If you would like to make a donation to the Clackamas County Peace Officers Benevolent Foundation, you can use the secure online donation giving form below, or you can print out the form at the bottom of this page.
Please note! The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible.
DONATION TO THE CLACKAMAS COUNTY PEACE OFFICERS BENEVOLENT FOUNDATION
$___________________________ Check # ________________
Please check one of the below to indicate where you want to help.
- _____ Officer Emergency Fund
- _____ Victim Assistance Fund
- _____ Community Education Fund
- _____ Children At-Risk Fund
- _____ Shop with a Cop
- _____ Orphan Relief & Rescue
- _____ Clackamas County Law Enforcement Memorial
- _____ Military Employee Support
- _____ General Fund
- _____ Any other cause or fund that the Foundation is currently receiving donations for: _____________________________________________
Make your checks out to: Clackamas County Peace Officers Benevolent Foundation (CCPOBF) and put where you want your donation to go in the memo line.
Mail to: CCPOBF, PO Box 678, Clackamas, OR 97015
A receipt with our tax ID number will be sent to you promptly.